To determine the amount of Amperage Points/CTs needed in your assembly for ever meter point, it will vary on the voltage system.
- 120V_1ø2 wire voltage systems require 1 CT per meter point (1:1).
- 120/240V_1ø3 wire and 120/208V_2ø3 wire votlage systems require 2 CTs per meter point (1:2).
- 120/208V_3ø4 wire, 240/416V_3ø4 wire, 277/480V_3ø4 wire, 347/600V_3ø4 wire, 208V_3ø3 wire, 416V_3ø3 wire, 480V_3ø3wire and 600V_3ø3 wire voltage systems require 3 CTs per meter point (1:3).
Solid cores are provided with 6 ft. leads and the window size varies on the amperage:
- 100:0.1A - 0.5" window
- 200:0.1A - 0.75" window
- 400:0.1A - 1.75" window
- 600:0.1A - 3.75" window
Split cores are provided with a minimum of 2 ft. leads and the window size varies on the amperage:
- 100:0.1A - 0.75" window + 2 ft. leads
- 200:0.1A - 0.75" window + 2 ft. leads
- 400:0.1A - 1.25" window + 3 ft. leads
Lead Time: 1 week; 1-4 weeks (back-ordered).