We are still open for business, and we are here to support you.
Our ability to operate like before has been affected by the current situation regarding COVID-19. We have taken necessary precautions to keep our stakeholders and communities safe.
We have slotted days for specific activities reducing the number of personnel in the office and in the shop to maintain social distancing. Some of our personnel are able to work from home.
While your requests for pricing, and the receipt of your orders will not be affected, Orders will ship only on Thursdays and Fridays every week.
We are also appreciative of your business and are grateful that all our employees are healthy. We wish that everyone in your organization good health and hope that this disruption passes soon.
Intellimeter is committed to ensuring the health and safety of our team members as well as our customers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Customer Safety Measures
- Existing projects may be impacted by the global affects of the Coronavirus disease the best method to find the status of your project is to contact email@example.com
- Commissioning and support tickets can still be requested via https://intellimeter.ca/pages/service-requests
- Quotes and Orders will be monitored regularly. For a project quote you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our online form https://intellimeter.ca/pages/project-quotes
- Shipping will still be maintained. Third party suppliers have been asked to support our efforts in ensuring the safety of shipping and handling of overseas products.
- Our staff is following the Health & Safety guidelines from the government.
- Our service team will limit travel to sites.
- Many of our employees will continue to work remotely.
- For team members who have to come into our production facility they will be provided with masks and sanitation equipment to keep work spaces and products clean.