Copy of Benefits
In today’s business, energy is a cost that is manageable. How are you able to manage this cost?
At Intellimeter we provide...
Monitor the power used by any suite, business unit, or machine
Auto-ranging i-meter® can be programmed on site for new projects or retrofits
The Energy Information Solution ensures the data you need is only a click away
Real-time data monitoring
Measure, Understand & conserve your energy in real time, rather than waiting for your energy bills
What are the benefits of using our meters?
Commercial grade, auto-ranging instrumentation
- Robust construction permits installation in commercial, industrial and multi-tenant residential electrical distribution environments.
- The meters are auto-ranging and self-adapt to the buildings electrical distribution, with available neutral, without the use of potential transformers.
Approved for installation within the electrical distribution panel or switchboard
- Reduced space requirement
- Reduced installation costs.
- Permits factory configuration, installation and verification in the panel at Intellimeter.
- Current transformers do not have to be removed for measurement Canada seal updates.
- Intellimeter Current Transformer rails eliminate the CT leads reducing distribution panel gutter fill.
- CT rails ensure proper installation. (orientation to load, proper phase and circuit)
Modbus and Bacnet Communication
- Permits integration with Building Automation systems.
- Enables inclusion of mechanical meters with advanced features (BTU)
- Pulse output meters (water & gas) can be integrated with electric meter data.
Open Source Access to Meter Data
- Intellimeter customers have complete freedom for access to and management of meter Data
- Time of use meter data with CSV file Export is provided for LEED, cost allocation or analytical reporting purposes.
- Advanced Energy Information Management software with dashboards are available on customer licensed Mango software.
- Customer can develop their own dashboards and customize their reports.
- There are no ongoing fees to intellimeter or restrictions to data ownership.
- Customer's billing service provider of choice can access the Intellimeter meter data.
- Web based access is provided to meter data for processing anywhere in the world.
- Customer access to multiple properties is available for management by the customer or their property management provider.
- Network access to meter data is provided on the customers’ network,
Simple Communication structure for integration of meter data
- Cost effective and easily installed Cat5 communication cabling readily permits integration of meters within a building.
- Multiple buildings can be integrated via the customer's network structure where communication cabling is not available.
- Radio communication can be utilized to communicate meter data where cabling or network are not available.
Intellimeter provides the ability for you to understand what is driving your energy consumption—whether it is Water, Gas, BTU or Electricity— Allowing YOU to control and manage your energy costs